We can machine mount onto most rigid boards including:
- Foamboard (known as foam centre).
(6mm carried in stock, other sizes to order).
- White foam PVC (known as forex or foamex).
(3mm & 5mm carried in stock, other sizes to order).
- Correx Fluted board
- Others: MDF and Pin board (for Maps)
- Once mounted we can protect the printed face, by machine applying a clear lamination film, either MATT or GLOSS finish.
- Edging can also be applied to a mounted board for both protection and decorative purposes.
- For Foamboard an in-expensive tough plastic edge strip can be applied, available in black. Foamboard hangers available as an option.
- Also available is an Aluminiuim Edge frame in brushed silver, complete with hanging brackets, this type of frame being mostly suited to more permanent wall mounted boards.
- Plastic Encapsulation is the method of hot heat sealing a paper original between two layers of clear film.
- We can encapsulate any original up to 40 inches wide by any length (which covers all paper sizes up to A0.)
- As standard we use a heavier constructed medium weight film for large format originals – it lays flatter and greatly reduces the risk of damage to even very lightweight papers.
- Encapsulated prints can be rolled for storage or easy transportation, we also offer two fixing options of, Self Adhesive Velcro tape or Window suckers.